For Management Students
We Are Here to Solve The Research Problems of Management Students
From All Around The Globe
Hello there and welcome to our service! Our strong and scientific team tries to solve all the research problems of management students. We are highly specialized in management research. Our services will be provided to management students around the world. Just email me your problem, We will contact you and express terms of cooperation. We want to deal with particular behavior in your first purchase. We will do our best to make you comfortable (As you Wish).
Ali Abasaltian (PHD)
Head of Team
Google Scholar Ali Abasaltian (Click Here)
Linkedin: Ali Abasaltian
Phone Num: 098- 9392939108 (Urgent) 8:00 Am – 23:00 Pm (IRI)
How Can We Help You Do Your Research Better?
A Question Management Student Have To Hear
I am Mahdi Eslami From Abasaltian Group and I am going to explain what our Consulting Center for Management Students is and how we can help students and researchers in Management fields. First, I will discuss some research related problems students are facing and consequently, I will offer some ways to tackle these problems.
You, as undergraduate, postgraduate or Ph.D. students in the management field, should present a project or thesis at the end of your education or may need to reinforce your resume by issuing an article or might need a consultant or data analysis expert to help you with your research. While doing such activities you may run into various obstacles and problems such as the following:
- You might not be familiar with the research process and do not have any research experience.
- Or it may be the first time you have heard the word thesis, essay, or research proposal and have no understanding of the roadmap.
- You may not have any idea about the principles and details of writing theses chapters such as introductions, research literature, research methodology, findings analysis, and conclusion.
- You may not be proficient enough for writing an article or research proposal and need someone to lead you and give consultancy to you on the way or if you want to choose up-to-date research topics.
- You might have some difficulties learning research methods and your lecturer may not have enough time to guide you through the project.
- You might have no or not enough knowledge on various statistical software used by management students and professionals and might have troubles using such software, and are seeking for the help of an expert. These programs include SPSS, AMOS,LISREL, PLS, AHP, ANP, TOPSIS, DEMATEL, MAXQDA, N-VIVO, and many others.
- You are running short of time, and need a research assistant to give you a hand to finish faster.
- Everything you learned in research methodology course has been theoretical and you do not know how to apply them while writing a thesis, article or proposal.
- You want to issue an article in a journal or conference anywhere around the globe, and don’t know how to get started and manage the process to the end or might feel the need of a consultant. For instance journals with ISI, Scopus, PUBMED and other indexes.
At our Consulting Center for Management Students, we do our best to help students and researchers in the field of management to solve their problems and issues while considering research ethics and academic rules.
You can share any of your research issues and problems with us. Our experts and consultants will consult with you and offer the best solution possible. In fact, by sharing your problems with us, you are benefiting from decades of our team’s experience and expertise for solving your problems. You will not be charged for getting advice and consultancy.
If you want, we can work together to solve your problems as a project, or you can fully outsource your research problems to our group. We will solve the part of the research problem you have trouble doing it.
Management students and researchers:
If you have problems searching and selecting your research subject or writing your proposal.
If you have problems writing parts or chapters of your thesis and need advice or consultancy or you want to outsource some parts of your project i.e. introduction, research literature and background, methodology, findings, and conclusion
If you don’t know which software to use and do not have enough knowledge on how to use such software and need a data analysis expert or consultant.
If you need the help of an expert for PLS, LISREL, AMOS, SPSS, TOPSIS, AHP, MATLAB, or other applied software in management researches.
If you want to write and publish articles in well-known journals and improve your resume.
If you have problems providing literature review in management subjects and need assistance
Do not hesitate to contact us.
More than 50 experts and researcher with Ph.D. degrees are collaborating with our group and can help you solve your research problems
At last, I have to emphasize that we only offer professional services to students and researchers in the field of management and we have ample experience and we are professional in this field. We do not charge you for providing consulting services, and if you want us to do any part of your project, we can come up with an agreement, and the charges will be paid the way you prefer.
You can contact us through Email, telegram, LinkedIn, WhatsApp and share your problems with us. However, we suggest email as the most suitable method.
Our Specialized Services
Just for Management Students
- Analysis and interpretation of Data
- Write chapter 4 (thesis Statistics)
- Questionnaire Design
- Modelling of Data
- Analysis with SPSS
- Analysis with AMOS
- Analysis with PlS
- Analysis with Lisrel
- Analysis with AHP
- Analysis with R
- Analysis with Eviews
- Analysis with SAS
- Analysis with STAT
- Analysis with MiniTab
- Data Collection
- Data Mining
- PhD Topic Selection
- Problem Identification
- Research Proposal
- PhD. Dissertation (Full)
- Ph.D. Dissertation (Part)
- Dissertation Results Help
- Dissertation Help
- Dissertation topics
- Dissertation format
- Power Point
- APA Style Papers
- Article Reviews
- Homework assignment
- Book Reviews
- Case Study Help
- College Research Paper
- Business Reports
- Any kind of research service that you may need in the management field
- Publish Your Paper in international journals *
- Argumentative Essay
- My Homework
- Case Study Writers
- Cheap Term Papers
- College Essay
- Academic Writing
- Cheap Research Papers
- Chicago Style Papers
- Book Review Help
- References Collection
- Conceptual Framework
- Theoretical Framework
- Annotated Bibliography
- Theorem Development
- Gap Identification
PHD RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
- Research Design
- Sample Size
- Qualitative Methodology
- Quantitative Methodology
- Primary Data Collection
- Secondary Data Collection
- Plagiarism Correction
- Formatting & Referencing
- CV Writing
- CV Editing
- Resume Writing
- Resume Editing
- Publish Paper in conferences and Journals in your name (Help)*
- Manuscript Rewriting
- Manuscript Copyediting
- Manuscript Peer Reviewing
- Manuscript Statistics
- Manuscript Formatting & Referencing
- Manuscript Plagiarism Correction
- Manuscript Editorial Comment Help
- Term Paper
- Conference & Seminar Paper
- Writing for a journal
- Academic Statistics
- Journal Manuscript Writing
- Research Methodology
- Thesis writers
- thesis papers
- Graduation thesis
- Bachelor thesis
- Doctoral thesis
- MBA thesis
- PhD thesis
- Marketing thesis
- Do My Homework
- Thesis Help
- Order College Papers
- Buy Literature Review
- Do My Research Paper
- Professional Research Paper Writers
- Coursework Writing Service
- Custom Coursework
- Dissertation Editing Services
- Thesis Editing Services
- Essay Editing Services
- Paper Editing Services
- Free APA Citation Generator
- Academic manuscripts
- Journal articles
- Ph.D. Dissertations
- Internship reports
- Book Reports
- Writing a paper in your name **
- Accept and publish paper in your name **
Specialized Services in Seprate Branches
Human Resource Management
Management Of Technology
Meet The Consulting Center Team
Director (Management Thesis & Paper)
Ph. D in Management
Director (translation and Editing Projects)
Ph. D in Management
Director (Statistical Projects)
Ph. D in Industrial Engineering
Director – Resume Writing Services
Ph. D In Artificial Intelligence
100% Originality Guarantee
Subject Matter Expertise
- We specialize only in the field of management and we try to collect experts for all management topics in our group.
- Our Team is proud to be the best essay writing service available as we provide students with a unique opportunity to get different types of academic papers for a highly competitive price.
- Team of 5 Statisticians, 6 Data Entry Operators and 3 Research Method experts
- Expertise in using SPSS, AMOS, STATA, EViews and SAS
- Our aim is to release students from a heavy burden of writing papers on their own making our customers’ life much easier. Whether you are a high school student or university graduate, we will cater for all of your needs in the shortest time possible.
100% Originality (having zero tolerance for plagiarism, we require our writers to produce original content only – which is your primary protection against any plagiarism-associated problems)
Quality control. Every paper goes through a quality check performed by our editors. Only clean and transparent copies are sent over to the customer.
Financial guarantees. In case of any deviation from the initial instructions or if the work appears to be substandard, we offer a free alteration of refund.
Extensive research. Every paper is a result of careful research of multiple sources. The number of sources can be specified by the customer in the course of placing an order
- Your personal information is safe as we protect it with top-notch security means.
- We believe our services are in the reasonable pricing range, which means all students can afford the help.
- It’s your choice whether to participate in the writing process or not. If you do want to be involved, feel free to log in and take active part. If not, just wait for your paper to be written and be done with it.
- Our writers have a wide experience in writing research papers, college essays, dissertations, thesis papers, term papers and many more on any topic you need. You will never regret choosing our company as we have the best writers who hold Master’s or PhD degrees in different fields of Management
- Comprehensive Approach: The ambit of our expertise extends to qualitative and quantitative research, exploratory or descriptive analysis, and structured equation modeling using software like SPSS, EViews, AMOS, Stata, and MATLAB
- Customizable: Our Dissertation Statistics Services are highly flexible as we understand the need of distinct statistical requirements of research.
?What kinds of writing services do you provide
We provide primarily academic writing services. This includes essays, research papers, Thesis and term papers. We also help students with admissions and scholarship essays. Graduate students frequently come to us for help with dissertation and thesis work. Finally, we also provide resume and CV writing services, along with business content writing.
?How Long Does it Take to Finish a Writing Project
?What About Editing And Proofreading
?Who do You Write For
?Can Others Find Out That I am Using This Service
If you don’t tell anybody that you are using our services, neither will we. In fact, we take special steps to ensure that the charges that show up on your bank or debit card statement will not reveal the fact that you are using an academic writing service.
?Who do I Contact With Questions
If you have a general question about our products, services, or policies or have questions about a writing project that is currently in progress, please contact Head of Team. .
?How Are Writers Selected
We use a rigorous selection and training process when hiring new writers. When you place an order with us, your writer is selected based upon the subject matter, academic level, and deadline. Be assured that any writer we use has both academic and real world experience that more than qualifies them.
?Can I Request a Specific Writer
Absolutely! There is a space on our order form to provide us with this information. We will do everything that we can to honor these requests.
?Are the writers well-compensated
Similar to the paper’s price, the writer’s earnings are calculated in accordance with the deadline, number of pages and the academic level. Our managers work hard to ensure that all writers are satisfied with their earnings and provide their best quality work for you.
?Will I get in trouble for plagiarism
Absolutely not. All writers create papers from scratch and use appropriate citation styles to ensure zero chance of unintentional or indirect plagiarism. We utilize high-quality software to check every work for plagiarism. As a result, your papers safely pass checks similar to SafeAssign and TurnItIn.
?Will there be a copy of my paper in your database
After you approve the paper, all rights to it are transferred to you. However, our system keeps the copies of all works to ensure their plagiarism-free status.
If you have any other questions, please contact us. We are always available to provide any answers that you need.
How We Operate
In 4 Easy Steps
Describe your needs
Send us any request you have. Express your research problem. we guide you through the email answer.Submit the paper details, type of order, upload files, data, proposal, Description, (or other information that can be usefull) and provide contact information – you are almost done!
Provide payment details
The exact cost of your order is calculated. We will inform you about the cost. After making an agreement, you will pay the fee. You can be sure that your payment details are safe with us and will never be disposed to any third parties. Once the order is paid, we send you an official confirmation email and you can just relax until your order done by us!
Relax and enjoy yourself
Everything is clear here; you can just enjoy your spare time or do more important things while we are working on your order. You can always get back to us during the process to check on the progress of the work.
Download the order
All the works are checked thoroughly before delivery, and you can be sure that the writer did his best to meet all the requirements. Let us know if you need any revisions and we will do it for you. If everything is okay, just approve the order and download the final work. We will wait for your next order.
What our Customers Say
Get your 15% OFF on first order
Management Thesis (Dissertation)
MANAGEMENT DISSERTATION HELP
Management Dissertation is one of the most difficult, time-consuming, and challenging projects you have to complete in your academic career. It may take several months of your time to conduct research, pick interesting topic, and explore research opportunities. Every single line of your dissertation must meet the requirements and be relevant to your research question. At Abasaltian.com website, you can confidently rely on dissertation writing services and get professional dissertation help with completing this critically important project.
What Is A Dissertation?
Dissertation is a written, formal report that proves your depth of knowledge in a particularly field of study. Your report should be done in a certain format and meet specific requirements. Dissertation writing help at our website is based on the following structure:
1 – Title page with your name and topic/research question of your project (prepared for free by our writers)
2- Abstract or summary of the entire project in less than 125 words (also written for free)
3- Table of contents or outline of your report (again, done for free)
4 – Introduction chapter with brief discussion of the background information (rationale for conducting research), aims, methodology overview, and overall structure
5 – Literature review with the critique of the previous or relevant studies, experiments, and case studies. The aim here is to identify the gap in current knowledge to validity the viability of your research.
6- Methodology chapter outlining all tools and methods you utilized to gather information or conduct your experiment (primary vs. secondary information, statistical tools, data collection methods, etc.)
7 – Findings chapter with the presentation of the key findings (results of your experiment or investigation)
8- Discussion chapter with insightful analysis of the key findings with reference to your literature review and objectives
9- Conclusion with the evaluative summary of the entire report
10- References and appendices
When you use dissertation assistance at Abasaltian.com, you do not need to worry whether or not you are successful in meeting the requirements for each chapter, whether or not your research objectives are strong and relevant, whether or not your methodology chapter is written correctly. We will take care of all of these aspects for you.
Management Dissertations Online – Editing Service
If you have already written and submitted your project for review and received numerous comments for changes, you are welcome to use our dissertation editing service. We will go through every comment, recommendation, and remark to ensure all requirements are met and your second submission is successful. While you may feel devastated with the harsh remarks of your advisor, our professional writers are inspired with challenging tasks! Do not hesitate to contact us right now to learn more about our services, prices, and team of writers.
Consulting Center for Management Student (CCMS) will help you write all dissertation chapters with ease and save a lot of time on structuring it
What is the Introduction?
It’s one of the most important dissertation chapters. In the introduction, you need to introduce readers to your topic, tell them what you will do, and why it’s essential. It’s a summary of the entire dissertation that explains how you study the chosen topic, what you chose to research, and what its objective is. Your opening paragraph should prepare the audience.
Writing a Literature Review
This chapter is another crucial part of your dissertation, and that’s why it takes certain skills to complete. A literature review should identify existing research on your subject and give a clear analysis of available and relevant information.
What should it demonstrate? This dissertation section showcases your knowledge in a specific field, understanding of the relevant literature, and deep analysis of it. Write a literature review before you proceed to final planning. You don’t want to gather and research information just to find out that your methodology and study have critical weaknesses.
Methods and Materials
This dissertation chapter should explain to readers the methods you use to gather data and answer a given research question. Consider it as the core of your academic project. Small weaknesses and mistakes in your methodology may invalidate your important findings, doom your study, and ruin your future grades.
Start this part of your dissertation with a clear explanation of the methods you use to solve a given problem and give a clear description of their basic components. Describe what your research methods are all about. Tell readers how you execute your methodology. It should be clear for other people why you decided to use them to answer a particular research question.
Results and Discussions:
It’s the main body of your dissertation that contains the following:
- – Final results of your research;
- – Their analysis;
- – Your sub-conclusion.
Keep things simple in this dissertation part. Your research findings can include anything from experimental results, data from archives to answers to questions and other information. Arrange it into figures and tables if appropriate. Divide the main body into sections and subsections. Structure it carefully to avoid losing your readers’ interest and make it as cumulative, logical, and simple as you can. Make it clear on what facts you base your findings.
It’s a final part that ties up all the loose ends and tells readers what you discover in every phase of your research process. In a concluding paragraph, give a brief overview of your study, formulate your findings, and make conclusions regarding the main research problem or hypothesis.
What are Other Dissertation Chapters?
There are some other sections. Your academic project also needs to include:
- Bibliography list;
- Table of contents;
- List of figures and tables;
- Title page;
If You Have Any Problem In This Chapters, Contact Our Group (CCMS)
Thesis Writing Service:
What You Will Be
IMPROVING YOUR ACADEMIC STATUS (CV)
Publish Paper In International or Conferences In Your Name
Term Paper Service – The Benefits You Get
While using our term paper service, you enjoy a number of appealing benefits. Specifically, as our client, you receive the following:
- Cheap term paper. Our prices are very affordable. You are not paying for title page or outline. Reference list is also done for free.
- Excellent writers. We do not work with ESL writers and closely monitor the performance of every member of our term.
- Free revisions. If you are not satisfied with the draft we deliver, you have the right to request a free revision within 2 weeks after delivery.
- Originality guarantee. Every paper we deliver is run through custom-made plagiarism checker. Thus, you receive a written project that contains no plagiarism.
- Efficient customer support system. You have a variety of ways to contact administrator, assigned writer or editor, and customer support agents.
CUSTOM RESEARCH PAPERS
- You get a document that contains no plagiarism and is not being stored in a database
- You receive a paper that is done from scratch by a qualified writer
- You control every aspect and each process thanks to our online chatting capability
- You may upload your specific requirements and grading rubric
- You will never see your paper posted online for other students
- You get a document that meets all requirements and guidelines
- You can ask for a free revision, if you are not happy with any part of the written project
- You have an opportunity to upload your reading materials or articles and the writer will use them
- You can ask for copies of sources used by the assigned writer to prepare your project
Elite Resume Writing + CV + Cover Letter + LinkedIn Profile+ Visual Resume Writing + SOP + KSA + KSC
Resume Writing Services
Whether you are looking for your Ist professional international job or you are applying for your first internship position abroad, you should be aware about the differences between international & domestic resumes. This resume would work wonders for you if you are planning to work overseas. Country specific formats are an added advantage when you are applying internationally.
- Different Country Specific formats & keywords
- Effective in an international work environment
- Ideal resume to highlight your professional skills & personality traits as per employer’s ideal profile
- Cross-cultural skills highlighted in terms of work environment
- Location specific content & language designed in a personalized manner
As per the present scenario, social platforms are constantly evolving & adding features to help you get the most out of connecting with others, especially for professional reasons. We enhance your social image by incorporating great keywords including your headline, summary, interests, job titles, job descriptions and skills. Social Profile is the best way to get noticed by creating a portfolio of work examples.
- Over 75% candidates changed their jobs through Linkedin
- Create a strong social media presence with a strong Linkedin profile
- 60% of the recruiters use Linkedin as a recruitment tool
- Expert tips to enhance your visibility in the social job market
It is a powerfully-written resume with a concise profile summary highlighting your experience and qualifications in unique manner. The core skills section of the resume contain phrases that describe specific skills and areas of expertise to ensure that your resume is filtered as the best match for the job they want to fill. In the Experience section, a career story is weaved in a professional manner highlighting your accomplishments to illuminate your strengths.
- Tailor made resumes developed post discussion
- Repleted with industry rich keywords
- Applicant Tracking System (ATS) Compliant
- Notable Accomplishments highlighted in a bulleted format
Rightly said ‘first impression is the last impression; the visual resume ensures that the first glance to your resume creates a lasting impact on the minds of the recruiter. We merge the textual component of your career story with a cohesive color scheme and visual theme in orderly, coordinated manner. A visual resume helps you to create a distinctive personal brand for yourself (logos, nice selection of fonts, etc.) and an opportunity to show off your abilities.
- key attributes converted into a visually stunning & impactful resume
- Structured and presentable look with rich keywords
- Designed as per experience level
- Perfect format & language structure
As per the research, a human mind responds to a visual storytelling faster as the images grab our attention. A resume is the most important personal marketing tool designed to engage the hiring manager, get you to the interview, and eventually land you in the job. We take the information in text or numerical form and then condense the same into a combination of images & text, allowing viewers to quickly grasp the essential insights of the data. Recruiters review thousands of resumes on a daily basis and if you can find a way to differentiate yourself, you should take that opportunity
- Best images to represent your career with balanced mixture of color and graph charts
- Crisp & concise professional document
- Eye-catchy and easy-to-read format
- Visual story of your career in one frame
STATISTICAL ANALYSIS SERVICES:
-Identify the problem clearly and justify its selection
– Review previously published literature dealing with the problem area.
– Clearly and explicitly specify hypotheses central to the problem selected.
– Clearly describe the data which will be necessary for an adequate test of the hypotheses and explain how such data will be obtained.
– Describe the methods of analysis which will be applied to the data in determining whether or not the hypotheses are false.
– Characterize numerical data to concisely describe the measurements and to help in the development of conceptual models of a system or process
– Help estimate uncertainties in observational data and uncertainties in calculation based on observational data
– Characterize numerical output from mathematical models to help understand the model behavior and to assess the model’s ability to simulate important features of the natural system (model validation). Feeding this information back into the model development process will enhance model performance
– Estimate probabilistic future behavior of a system based on past statistical information, a statistical prediction model. This is often a – method use in climate prediction.
– Perform extrapolation or interpolation of data based on a linear fit (or some other mathematical fit); they are also good examples of – statistical prediction models.
– Estimate input parameters for more complex mathematical models.
– Obtain frequency spectra of observations and model output.
Statistical Software and Programming
Our statisticians also help implement statistical methodology using one or more of the standard statistical computer programs. We can help with code organization, scripting languages, programming constructs, and naming conventions. We may be able to assist in your research project by actually doing statistical or programming work, data management and/or analysis, scripting, text parsing, and database work. Statistical analysis packages we use include R, SPSS, SAS, and MINITAB.
Once the data have been analyzed, we interpret the results, translating the statistical notation, jargon, and computer output into clear, meaningful conclusions. We may provide you with a professional, thorough report documenting the statistical methods that are used to substantiate the conclusions that are made. We can help you visualize the results in meaningful, intuitive ways.
We Assist Management Students To Solve Research Problems
Reach us by any means available:
Linkedin: Ali Abasaltian
Now is the time to contact and get the professional writing help you need.
We really want to help Management Students!
SEND US A MESSAGE
CCMS Academy (Learn. Share)